Introduction to Steel Hexagons
Steel Hexagons are long steel bars having 6 sides. They are used in a number of engineering products such as nuts, bolts, hydraulic fittings, etc
The most popular grades used for Steel Hexagos or hex are
- Free Cutting Steel Hex such as En1a and En1a(Pb).
- Mild Steels such as A105, 1018, etc
- Carbon Steels such as En8d, 1045
- Alloy Steels such as SAE 4140, 16MnCr5, 20MnCr5, etc.
We are supplier of steel hexagons in bar form to a number of companies in Mumbai, Pune (eg Chakan, Bhosari, Ranjangaon, etc), Aurangabad, Ahmednagar, Rajkot, Thane, Nagpur, etc.
We can provide you Steel Hex in the following sizes
- Black Bar Sizes: 23.5mm to 52.5mm
- Bright Bar Sizes : 22 mm to 50 mm
For inquiries kindly call us today on 9820025412 or 9987364999 or email us on [email protected]