Introduction to Steel Hexagons
Steel Hexagons are long steel bars having 6 sides. They are used in a number of engineering products such as nuts, bolts, hydraulic fittings, machined components etc
The most popular grades used for Steel Hexagons or hex are
- Free Cutting Steel Hex such as En1a and En1a(Pb).
- Mild Steels such as A105, 1018, etc
- Carbon Steels such as En8d, 1045
- Alloy Steels such as SAE 4140, etc.
We are supplier of steel hexagons in bar form to a number of companies in Mumbai, Pune (eg Chakan, Bhosari, Ranjangaon, etc), Aurangabad, Ahmednagar, Rajkot, Thane, Nagpur, etc.
We can provide you Steel Hex in the following sizes
- Black Bar Sizes: 23.5mm, 25.5mm, 27mm, 28.5mm, 30mm, 32mm, 34mm, 38mm, 43mm, 46mm, 52.5mm
- Bright Bar Sizes : 22 mm, 7/8″, 24 mm, 1″, 27 mm, 1 1/8″, 30mm, 32mm, 1.25″, 36mm, 41mm, 46mm, 50mm
For inquiries kindly call us today on 9820025412 or 9987364999 or email us on [email protected]