Introduction to Steel Hexagons
Steel Hexagons are long steel bars having 6 sides. They are used in a number of engineering products such as nuts, bolts, hydraulic fittings, machined components etc. We have a wide range of sizes and grades and stock both Metric and Imperial sizes in Steel Hexagons to suit your needs
The most popular grades used for Steel Hexagons or hex are
- Free Cutting Steel Hex such as En1a and En1a(Pb).
- Mild Steels such as A105, 1018, etc
- Carbon Steels such as En8d, 1045
- Alloy Steels such as SAE 4140, etc.
We are supplier of steel rounds in bar form to a number of companies in Mumbai, Pune (eg Chakan, Bhosari, Ranjangaon, etc), Nasik (eg Ambad, Satpur, Sinnar, etc), Aurangabad (eg Waluj, Chikalthana, etc.) , Ahmednagar, Kolhapur, Belgaum, Rajkot, Thane, Nagpur, etc
We can provide you Steel Hex in the following sizes
- Black Bar Sizes: 23.5mm, 25.5mm, 27mm, 28.5mm, 30mm, 32mm, 34mm, 38mm, 43mm, 46mm, 52.5mm
- Bright Bar Sizes : 22 mm, 7/8″, 24 mm, 1″, 27 mm, 1 1/8″, 30mm, 32mm, 1.25″, 36mm, 41mm, 46mm, 50mm
For inquiries kindly call us today on 9820025412 or 9987364999 or email us on [email protected]